- This policy does not apply to the practices of third parties, that is companies that Lakeview Park Kakadu does not own or control or to people that they do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Lakeview Park Kakadu collects personally identifiable information when you register or apply online for a job with us.When you register with Lakeview Park Kakadu, we ask for personal information such as your name and email address. We will only collect information that is necessary for us to carry out our primary purpose
- Your personal information may be used in order to:
- Provide the services you require
- Internal accounting and administration
- Regulatory reporting and compliance
- Helping us to identify and inform you about other products or services that may be of benefit to you.
If we send you any information about services or products you do not require, or you do not want us to disclose personal information to any other organisation (including related organisations) you can advise us accordingly by writing to our office.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Lakeview Park Kakadu will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Lakeview Park Kakadu may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Lakeview Park Kakadu to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- When required by law.
Storage and Supply of Personal Information
Your personal information may be held in both paper file and computer file form. We have implemented measures of a reasonable nature to ensure that all personal information about you is securely stored from misuse, loss and unauthorised handling.
Accuracy of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that whenever we collect, use or disclose personal information that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Access to Personal Information
- You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, you can gain access to your personal information by contacting Lakeview Park Kakadu. Alternatively, you may also advise us at any time about personal information that may have changed.
- Lakeview Park Kakadu may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we publish the changes to our website. Please refer to our website regularly.